Experience Borneo, amazing lowland wildlife alongside local traditional culture, in the comfort of home with a friendly local host family Centrally organised, our community ecotourism program has been established more than 5 years entertaining student education groups, special interest travellers, naturalists, bird watchers and wildlife photographers. Rainforest types and habitats, more than 200 bird species including 9 hornbill species and other rare and spectacular birds. There are more than 20 hidden caves, 7 oxbow lakes with a host of natural treasures. Guided tours & educational programs. We also organize wildlife observation river cruises to observe famous primates and birds of the Kinabatangan.
|Number of Adults||2 – 7 Person||8 Person Above|
|Rate Per Person||RM 1200||RM 1100|
3 pm Arrival Briefing & Registration for your Homestay Host Family.
7am Breakfast with host family
8am – Morning Activity (See list below)
12pm Lunch (with host or Forest Picnic)
2pm – Afternoon Activity (see list below)
4:30pm Evening Wildlife River Cruise
6pm Return to host homestay
Depart for Sandakan or KK
(For Your Selection)
Morning or Afternoon
• Collecting forest vegetables (with host family)
• Local Traditional Children’s Games (with host family)
• Traditional Cooking (with host family)
• Wearing Traditional Clothes (with host family)
• Fishing (with host family)
• Fruit Orchards (seasonal – with host family)
• Bird watching (local guide needed)
• Forest Ethnobotany Walk (local guide needed)
• Cast netting (local guide needed)
• Traditional Fish-Trap Making (local guide needed)
Includes :Toursand transfers, accommodation and meals specified, entrance fees and English Speaking Guide.